Monday, November 23, 2015


This is in response to Bluebonnet Politics

I do agree and yet disagree with Mireille, i agree that we need to improve the situation concerning the bus stops for public transit system. I spent 14 years riding the bus. I have seen the so called improvements fail more often then not. when the light rail was first brought to light, the public was told that the money from riders of the rail would bring forth improved stop conditions. well we are still waiting. what I don't agree with is that increasing funding to the city / metro should be done. i think that we the people should be given the funds to make the required improvements since we are the one's that must endure them as they are now. the city bigwigs and metro V.I.P's can not fix something that they them selves will not use.

No comments:

Post a Comment